Friday, May 29, 2020

Jingle Belles are BLING-ing

We're still celebrating everything glittering and sparkly, so break out those stick-on gems and pearls, stickles, tinsel embossing powder, or maybe even actual loose glitter if you're feeling especially brave! Scroll down to link up with us on the original post; where you can also see the Readers' Gallery and a fun little bling-centric prize that one lucky random cardmaker will win!

Meanwhile here's how we got our bling on this week:


Lauren says, "I had an entirely different idea when I sat down, but then I found this ancient bling frame and I changed course so I could use it. My card base is a well-hoarded Hambly Transparency (thank you Stephanie for grabbing them up whenever you come across them!) the sparkly pink tape, flowers and Snowflake Brad are from Eyelet Outlet."



Stephanie says, "This week I combined a double-dose of Glitter with some Chunky Bling for a big dose of sparkle.  I love this off-set die cut technique for an extra-dose of elegance.  Dies and Stamps are from Taylored Expressions."

1 comment:

Gail said...

Two fabulous makes here!! You designers always do a great work with your art and the display - thanks for sharing your Christmas cards!