Friday, August 7, 2020

Raiding the Refrigerator

We're still raiding the refrigerator (or your studio table, sticker stash, or wherever else you keep your leftovers) to create our cards this week.

Stephanie's Other Card 

Stephanie says, "I went to my sticker bin for my buffet of leftovers. I love using leftover stickers to fill the entire front of my card. I combined some leftover puffy drink stickers with several texty stickers and a vintage wood block Hero Arts stamp for holiday cheer. I finished with scatterings of leftover bling." 



Lauren says, "This baby is 100% leftovers, but admittedly, by virtue of my storage system, I've stacked the deck. Several years ago, while setting up for a cardmaking gathering with a bunch of non-papercrafters, I made lots of diecuts, pre-trimmed backing panels, and cardbases. My idea was that it would be a sort of Card Buffet. As it turned out, the party didn't take place; but I kept the organizational system and it's really helpful for making fast cards. Like this one!"

Scroll down to the original post to see a pic of the prize that's on offer to one lucky random cardmaker who links up with us this fortnight!

2 comments:

LeAnne said...

These are both AWESOME!

Gail said...

I have lots of stickers to use and I also have a ton of cuts to use on cards--- both creates are fabulous works! thanks for the inspiration! Nice job!