Friday, August 21, 2020

The 12 Days of Cardstock

Yes, we're still banning you from Designer Paper for one more week ... break out that rainbow of cardstock colors and share your creations.

Here's what we made:



Lauren says, "I've played strictly by the rules, for once in my life, lol! I stamped a background of Avery Elle Snowflakes on dark blue cardstock and one of the sentiments from the same set, using Hero Arts' awesome Unicorn Ink and my MISTI for extra-good coverage. The rest is torn cardstock and ancient dies. Ok, technically the reindeer was cut from AlteNew's beautiful wood veneer, rather than cardstock, but it's not patterned paper!!! I finished off with some Eyelet Outlet Snowflake Bling and a few loose gems and pearls."




Stephanie says, "I made an ornament with the new Birch Press Ornament Basics Craft Die and two pieces of watercolor paper backgrounds that I had colored with Karin Markers.  The Eyelet Outlet Snowflake Bling is the star of the show.  I used Eyelet Outlet Silver Glitter Washi Tape to frame my sentiment and mounted it all on a piece of colored cardstock that I had brayered with acrylic paints during Art Camp 2019 (which seems like a lifetime ago).  Sentiment is from Memory Box Dashing with Reindeer."

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Lovely cards!! I have been making tons of Christmas cards for a few groups. I have been trying to use my patterned papers up. LOL!!
Instead I keep using tiny bits of pattern and lots of solid layers.
🌺
Thanks as always for your inspirations!!