Friday, July 16, 2021

A Christmas Story

This fortnight we're asking you to create a card inspired by one of the many holiday books or movies that we all adored in childhood... and likely still adore them today. So whether you love “Frosty the Snowman”, “How the Grinch Stole Christmas” or “It's a Wonderful Life” we're asking you to create a card inspired by your favorite holiday book or movie.

Here is how we were inspired:




Stephanie say, "So many possibilities, but this week I went with the classic Chevy Chase line from Christmas Vacation. The stamp is from Are you serious Clark? by The Ink Pad.  All I added was a white glittery Peel-off from Love from Lizi keeping it CAS for the Less is More Christmas in July Challenge."



Lauren says, "I'm a big fan of “A Christmas Carol” (I revisit both the original novella and several film adaptations most Decembers) so I was pretty excited to have found this ancient Graphic 45 tag to use as the centerpiece of my card. The background collage consists of vintage sheet music, a page from an old garage sale holiday story anthology, and some cancelled xmas postage; plus a scrap of plaid ribbon from my stash."

♥♥♥

Link your holiday book, tv or movie-inspired creations right here by 6pm (EST) on Wednesday, July 28th. Keyword for galleries and Flickr is JB-21-15.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1 comment:

LeAnne said...

Great challenge and cute cards! I believe my submission probably doesn't fit the bill 100% but I am throwing it in there anyway!