Friday, July 23, 2021

A Storied Holiday

We're still making holiday cards inspired by our favorite holiday books, tv shows and films, and you're invited to join the fun! Here's what we made this week:


Lauren says, "My family read Clement C, Moore's, "The Night Before Christmas" together every Christmas Eve of my childhood. So perhaps it's not surprising that since then I've collected several dozen copies of the poem. For this card I scanned and reduced a page from one of my favorite vintage editions and paired it with North Pole inspired papers from Pebbles and Elle's Studio. There's an Eyelet Outlet Holly Brad on there, but the illustration is so lovely I didn't want to add too much embellishment."




Stephanie says, "This week's card is another Christmas movie classic that I will confess I had never watched until a few years ago.  Stamps are from Leg Lamp by The Ink Road."

♥♥♥

Scroll down to the original post (directly below this one) to see the amazing readers' gallery and link up your own card!

No comments: