Friday, September 24, 2021

Dashing through the SNOW

For our next prompt we're asking you create projects that celebrate the white fluffy flakes of snow … it might be snowmen, snowflakes or just snowfall, but include some snow on your cards.

Here's how we got SNOW-y this week.


Stephanie says, "This Penny Black Snowman Joy is my favorite snow person.  I feel the same joy when I'm outside feeling snowflakes falling on my face.  I'm a full-on four-seasons gal, but Autumn and Winter are my favorites.  I started with Core'dinations Cardstock that I embossed with Sizzix Winter Snowflakes 3D Embossing Folder and then sanded to expose the core.  I sprayed on some iridescent shimmer spray for over all sparkle and then splattered with white acrylic ink after I had attached my snowman and the Penny Black Merry Christmas Sentiment."


Lauren says, "Every six months or so, I remember that I own quite a few truly beautiful embossing folders... luckily, this is one of those times. I embossed some dramatic purple Core'dinations cardstock and then sanded it to get a cool two-tone effect. I matted it on purple shimmer paper and then a scrap of one of my favorite (older) Blue Fern Studios "Eclectic Charm" patterned papers from Paper Anthology and stacked my Tattered Snowflakes layers, topped with an Eyelet Outlet XL Snowflake Bling, et voila!"

Link your snowy masterpieces right here, by 6pm (EST) on Wednesday, October 6th. Keyword for galleries and Flickr is JB-21-20.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1 comment:

Granmargaret said...

Thank you for the challenge. Lovely cards.