Friday, October 1, 2021

Let is Snow! Let it Snow!

This week we're still asking you create projects that celebrate the white stuff - you know ... SNOW however you like it ... snowballs, snowmen, snowflakes ... you get the picture.

Here's how we played with SNOW this week:


Lauren says, "I made a funky snowy background for my sweet Doodlebug Snowman, using an older Impression Obsession Cover-a-Card stamp and some ancient KI Memories Snowflake Lace Paper on top. I don't think Core'dinations makes that woven-effect cardstock any more (which is a bit of a pity, imo) but I still have a few scraps left and this rich purple/indigo was perfect both for framing my Lawn Fawn sentiment and the snowy panel, as well."



Stephanie says, "I started with the Hero Arts Every Which Way Stencil in two shades of blue Distress Oxide Ink (Speckled Egg & Tumbled Glass). Next I stamped lots of snowflakes from Hero Arts Stacking Snowflakes using Black Ink.  I finished with a snow-filled snow globe from Hero Arts Make Your Own Snow Globe stamped in Tumbled Glass Distress Ink and a sentiment from Stacking Snowflakes."

No comments: