Friday, March 4, 2022

Frosty the Stencil

We're still creating holiday cards featuring a stenciled element this week, and you're still invited to join the fun. Link your cards on the original Oh Christmas Stencil post, located directly below this one.

Meanwhile, here's how we stenciled for our second cards:


Lauren says, "This week I unearthed my sadly neglected Hero Arts "Forest Scene" stencil and some Broken China Distress Ink and made a simple but graphic background for my A7 card. I added an oversized blue poinsettia with a sweet piece of Lawn Fawn Flair; and finished off with a couple of skinny mats, a little machine stitching and a few Eyelet Outlet Pearls."


Stephanie says, "This card features one third of the 12" Punchinella Stencil from The Crafters Workshop from a prior Gel Press-apalooza at Lauren's, which was perfect for a slimline card design.  I die cut the Memory Box Frosted Christmas Tree from Memory Box delicate green glitter paper and added decoration with a strip of gold bling.  I used a flower for the top of the tree and sentiment from Memory Box Christmas Tiles."

1 comment:

Deena said...

oh no...I missed the link...but I did play along with you guys.... https://adeenacard.blogspot.com/2022/03/jingle-belles-stencils.html - just saying...I didn't ignore you :)