Friday, April 1, 2022

Mad for PLAID

We're still creating with plaids this week ... remember, it can be paper, stamps, ribbon, washi tape, or your own creation ... just use plaid somewhere in your design. Link up at the original Plaid Christmas post, directly below this one.


Lauren says, "This week I broke out my Ken Oliver ColorBurst pigment powders and brushes of various size to paint a fun, slightly wonky plaid design of my very own in shades of pink, red and yellow. Then I traced a set of oversized metallic letters to make a HUGE custom sentiment and layered it over several layers of patterned paper including a super-cool My Mind's Eye plaid from a year or two ago. This may not be the busiest card I've ever made, but it's probably pretty close, lol!"


Stephanie says, "I went with another Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid paper, this time using it for the background, Yeti Accessories and even the Christmas Tree with this week's Sketch Saturday Layout ... I do love those Yetis."

No comments: