Friday, April 22, 2022

Winter Fun

This fortnight we're making cards that feature ways to have FUN during the winter time. 

You might enjoy skiing, ice skating or sledding … or you might be more about sitting inside watching the snowfall from your favorite chair while drinking hot cocoa and reading a book. Whatever says winter fun for you, include it on your card & tell us why you (or the recipient) enjoy it.

Here's how we had our Winter FUN this week:


Stephanie says, "I've never tried snowboarding, but I do have several people on my Christmas card list who love the sport. This 1997 snowboarder stamp from Stampington & Company is one of the oldest stamps in my stash (so I used the Sketch from the Retro Rubber Challenge for my layout).  I inked him using four ink colors creating a rainbow for the Caffeinated Christmas Challenge with my tiny coffee cup from Hero Arts balanced on the board.  I inked the Memory Box sentiment with the same colors reversing the order."


Lauren says, "Something Lovely Husband Jeff and I especially enjoy in December, is driving around to see all the Christmas lights and decorations. I've tried to encapsulate that in card form, using Lawn Fawn's adorable Car Critters and Christmas Add-On stamps set in a simple patterned paper landscape, with loads of colorful punched trees and a computer-generated sentiment."

Link your wonderful Winter Fun cards right here, by 6pm (EST) on Wednesday, May 4th. keyword for galleries, etc is JB-22-09.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1 comment:

Granmargaret said...

Thank you for the challenge. Lovely cards.