Friday, May 13, 2022

We Wish You a Colorful Christmas

This week we're still creating cards using the colors from the tray of cookies by Sweet Sugarbelle at The Cake Blog - grey/silver, pink and ivory/white.  You may also be inspired by the images, but make sure you incorporate the three colors in your card.

Here's how we were inspired this week:


Lauren says, "This week, I went through my holiday stash by color, to see how many pink, grey, silver and white items I could find. I started with the puffy Santa and tree stickers, leftover from Prima Marketing's Santa Baby collection of several years back. I added a journal card from the Havana collection, layered some sparkly Tim Holtz snowflake diecuts, Echo Park grey and white snowflake paper and a jeweled snowflake of uncertain origin. It's a little bit lumpy, what with all the gems and multiple layers of foam tape, but I kinda looooove how this funky combination of elements came out."


Stephanie says, "I used greys and pinks to color my Avery Elle Joyeux Narwhal and paired it with silver shimmer cardstock and pink designer paper."

No comments: