Friday, September 30, 2022

SKETCH-ing in a Winter Wonderland

We've got another week of SKETCH-y fun for you this week at Jingle Belles.


Remember, you can rotate or stretch ... as long as we can see the bones of the sketch in your design.

Here's how we got SKETCH-y this week:


Lauren says, "This week I rotated the sketch, and placed my focal point slightly off center. I also went a bit mad for plaid, with two different bold green varieties that match surprisingly well considering that they are older scraps from different companies. I trimmed down an American Crafts journal card and overlapped it on one of my oldest dies (Sizzix's Tree, Christmas #2); added some Eyelet Outlet Red Snowflake Bling, Red Star Sequins and a Poinsettia Brad, and called it a (holi)day!"



Stephanie says, "I started with a coppery patinaed Gel Press Print and accented with turquoise designer papers and a vintage focal element.  I finished with sticker sentiments and some holly leaves for the corner elements."

Remember, you have until 6pm EST next Wednesday, October 5th to link-up your SKETCH-y design to join the fun.

No comments: