Friday, November 25, 2022

A Blog Header Holiday

This week we're still creating cards inspired by our 2022 Jingle Belles Blog Header/Banner ... remember to tell us how your card was inspired.



This is how we were Banner Inspired this week:



Lauren says, "Once again I've used the traditional red and green color palette of the header. I also incorporated a vintage style Santa (via an Authentique journal card) and some botanical elements, in the form of Eyelet Outlet Poinsettia Washi Tape, plus Simple Stories cardstock stickers. Something that's a bit subtler is the fact that there are several collagey layers going on, which reflect the way I assembled the original artwork using translucent digital elements."



Stephanie says, "This week I started with a Santa trading card that reminded me of the Santa in the banner, as well as a scan of a vintage piece of Jingle Bells sheet music.  I mounted it on red, since the banner is framed in red and added Sizzix Thinlits Poinsettia Pieces Die cut from Green Glitter paper to bring in both the flowers and glitter from the blog design.  I finished with a sticker sentiment and little candy cane sticker to bring in a bit more red & green."

♥♥♥

Scroll down to the original post to link your Blog Banner Inspired masterpieces!

No comments: