Friday, January 6, 2023

Thank You Santa

We're still creating cards with our new crafty stash items this week. That might mean things Santa brought you... or perhaps you are your own Santa and took advantage of the great holiday sales?

Here's what Santa brought us:


Lauren says, "I saw Doodlebug's Candy Cane Lane collection online in December and asked my friend Elisabeth from Paper Anthology to order it for me. Nearly everything on this card is from that set: the paper with the cute houses, the dimensional truck and tree stickers, the sentiment strip, and the little hearts and snowflakes. I made a shaker window using ancient heart-shaped Nesties, filled it with a snowy sequin mix, set it all on a blue plaid background from an older D-bug set and called it good."



Stephanie says, "I combined a Gel Print, Distress Oxide Ink Blending and the brand new Taylored Expressions Peace on Earth Cutting Plate.  I finished with Iridescent Glitter Dust Spray & a sentiment from Taylored Expressions Simple Strips - Christmas.  One of my resolutions for the year is to make more multiples when I'm creating (so I have enough cards at the end of November), so you can click on through to the blog to see other versions."


And remember, one random participant will receive the Sunny Studio Snowman Kisses Stamps & Coordinating Die Cuts.

Scroll (or click!) down to the original post to link your cards. This challenge runs until 6pm on Wednesday, January 11, 2023.

No comments: