Friday, May 5, 2023

Holiday Tic-Tac-Toe

This week we're playing a crafty holiday version of Tic-Tac-Toe at Jingle Belles... and we hope you'll come play along with us. Just choose three consecutive squares, in a row, a column or a diagonal, and incorporate those elements into your holiday card design.


Here's how we played the game this week:


Stephanie says, "I did my Tic-Tac-Toe diagonal down from the top left - Designer Paper, Silver & Santa.  I used papers (and a Santa) from PhotoPlay Not a Creature Was Stirring Collection with some silver glitter paper.  The Sketch is from the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Challenge.  I did the sketch a bit wonky to give the feeling of Santa driving really fast to get all of those gifts delivered on time.  The tiny sentiment is vintage Stampin' Up."



Lauren says, "I chose the center column, which gave me SNOWFLAKES + SILVER + STAMPING. I've incorporated the SNOWFLAKES via a well-hoarded Hambly Transparency as my card base AND with some Eyelet Outlet Snowflake Brads. The SILVER metallic cardstock mat and silver and white washi tape I used look a bit taupe in the photo, but they really are silver, I promise! For STAMPING I chose my favorite Wendy Vecchi poinsettias from Ranger's Doodle Christmas stamp set, which I stamped in Red Geranium Archival, then painted (using a waterbrush filled with rubbing alcohol) in Carnation Red and Fern Green."


Link your Tic-Tac-Toe creations right here by 6pm (Eastern) on Wednesday, May 17th. Keyword for galleries and Flickr is JB2310.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments: