Friday, May 12, 2023

Tree Skirt Tic-Tac-Toe

It's another week of game-playing shenanigans here at Jingle Belles with our second round of Holiday Tic-Tac-Toe.



Here's how we played the game this week:



Lauren says, "This week I chose the left-hand column, which gave me DESIGNER PAPER + XMAS TREE + DIECUT OR PUNCH. Since, technically speaking, I fulfilled all of those with my cluster of punched patterned paper trees; I decided to grab the middle column, as well, for which I added SNOWFLAKES (Eyelet Outlet Snowflake Brads) + SILVER (two retired EO Washi varieties... silver metallic and silver glitter) + STAMPING (paperpieced Lawn Fawn Yeti & sentiment). Once again the gang at Sketch Saturday provided the perfect sketch (#725) to get me going, for which I thank them!"




Stephanie says, "I went vertical down the right side with glitter, ribbon & Santa.  I started with a Santa panel cut from designer paper and framed in red & green.  Next came silver vellum cut with the PinkFresh Rounded & Braided Rectangle Die Cut.  I added a wrap of red ribbon around the front of the card after layering it on green glitter paper (yay, I can still tie a mean bow).  I finished with some bits of green bling to accent Santa."

Scroll down to the original Tic-Tac-Toe post to find the Inlinkz Link Up, which will be open until next Wednesday eveing, May 17th.

No comments: