Friday, October 27, 2023

Holiday Creature Feature

We're still creating with fun creatures, whether they be animals, or other fun creatures like gnomes, yetis or monsters. Here's our holiday creature feature for this week:


Lauren says, "Lawn Fawn's Car Critters might just be my all time favorite animal-themed stamp set. I mean seriously: Reindeer driving home for the holidays? Hard to beat, right? I've had my original set (which has sweet little bears) and the Holiday Add-On (which has the reindeers) for a couple of years, but I'm still not tired of thinking up little scenes for them. In this case, I've used patterned paper for everything but the deer themselves, which I colored with my Tombow Dual Brush Pens from Paper Anthology."



Stephanie says, "You know I'm not going to pass-up the chance to break out a Yeti ... this time a new Winter Yeti Die Cut from Lawn Fawn.  I used the Lawn Fawn Stitched Snowflake Backdrop on the background and paired him with a sentiment from Lawn Fawn Snow Day."

♥♥♥

Scroll down to the original post for more inspiration and the linky tool to add YOUR Creature Feature card(s) to the gallery!

No comments: