Friday, November 24, 2023

A Blog Header Christmas

We're still making cards this week inspired by our 2023 Jingle Belles Blog Banner, here's a reminder of what it looks like:


Here's how we were inspired this week:


Stephanie says, "This week I focused on the pink holiday trees with white splatter for my inspiration.  I also added in the repeating holiday sentiment & a pearl flourish design with puffy sticker sentiment."



Lauren says, "Having gone as literal as possible last week, this time I wanted to see how far I could go in the other direction, but still have the influence of the banner show clearly. I rotated the rectangle shape to make a "tall card"; I used the layers of music, text and snowflakes for the background; I placed a tree toward the left of the frame; and finally I used the same Stamplorations "Jingle" die on glitter paper as my sentiment."

♥♥♥

Scroll down to the original Banner Inspired Holiday post to visit the Readers' Gallery and to link up your own card(s)!

No comments: