Friday, November 10, 2023

Candy Cane Christmas

We're still creating with Candy, Cookies & other holiday treats for our Hard Candy Christmas.

Here's how we got sweet this week:


Lauren says, "This week, I've got candy canes, Christmas cookies, hot cocoa, cupcakes, Christmas pudding and more, thanks to a partial page of older American Crafts mini journal cards I found in my holiday stash. I trimmed them down, popped them onto foam tape and added a couple of patterned paper layers... Pebbles' black text and Dare 2B Artzy's red dots, to be exact. There were too many for just one card, so I split them up and made a pair of A7s; because in mid-November it's literally IMPOSSIBLE to make cards too quickly, am I right?!"


Stephanie says, "I covered silver cardstock with clear candy stickers before cutting with a mini-slimline stitched die cut.  I used a few enamel dots to fill in some open spaces (and cover a tiny embossing machine boo boo) and finished with a Tim Holtz sentiment."