Friday, January 26, 2024

May OLD Acquaintance be Forgot ...

... or, alternatively, be mixed with some crafty new goodies and incorporated into a lovely holiday card? 

That's right, we're still celebrating "Something Old AND Something New" so be sure to scroll down to last Friday's post for all the details and to link up your own gorgeous cards. 

Meanwhile, here's what we made this week:


Lauren says, "This week, my new item is this fabulous Simon Hurley create Winter Woodland Stamp Set from Ranger, which I've colored with my trusty (olderTombow Dual Brush Pens from Paper Anthology. But the oldest thing here is the set of Spellbinders' classic Nestabilities Labels 2 die set, probably the second or third thing I purchased, back in the day, after I got my Cuttlebug! There's a mix of old and new foliage diecuts, old and new papers and of course I had to add a couple of Eyelet Outlet Poinsettia Brads."


Stephanie says, "These Simon Says Stamp Wonky Christmas Tree-O die cuts were a birthday gift that were still unopened, so it was the perfect time to use them as my NEW this week.  I die cut them multiple times from an OLD strip of ink-sprayed watercolor paper that was just the right size for these small dies.  My other NEW (as in never opened) was the Simon Says Stamp Holiday Typewriter sentiment set. My other OLD was the Stitched Mini Slimline Stacklets that I used for the coral cardstock."

No comments: