Friday, September 4, 2026

Stuck on STICKERS!

It's the second week of our Stuck on You prompt, so we're still making holiday cards with one of our favorite holiday card embellishments: STICKERS! Here's how we got sticker-centric this week:


Lauren says, "I love the big 12x12 sticker sheets that coordinate with various holiday patterned paper collections. Shocking true confession: I don't always feel like I need the papers themselves; sometimes I just buy the sticker sheet. Case in point: Simple Stories' Snow Pine Lodge provided all of these cute stickers (that camper, tho!); the papers, which I chose by color, are all just older scraps from my stash!"



Stephanie says, "I covered my teal card base with these clear gold metallic stickers (no idea who makes them or where they came from).  I added a few Spellbinders Gold Smooth Discs.  I finished by adding a Doodlebug Design Santa using foam tape and a very vintage SRM Sticker sentiment."

♥♥♥

JB2618: Stuck on You runs until next Wednesday evening, September 9th. Link your sticker-centric cards on the original post, directly below this one!

No comments: