We're celebrating STICKERS this fortnight, one of the first types of embellishments we started collecting early in our cardmaking days; and a crafty must-have that we both still absolutely adore. We're guessing that, like us, you have a little stash of holiday stickers you could raid for this challenge; whether they are fun little 3-D images, or sentiment strips, or even your favorite holiday washi tape will work. Whatever your sticker/ stick-on choice, break them out and use them on your holiday cards!
Here's how we stuck to it this week:
Stephanie says, "I recently picked-up Simple Stories Snow Pine Lodge paper collection that included a sheet of lovely stickers. I adorned the top of my journaling card with a flower cluster sticker and added a sentiment sticker framed by holly leaves stickers. I added more tumbling leaves and branches and finished with a candy cane. I just love this unexpected color combination."
Lauren says, "Probably my most hoarded stickers are the Basic Grey alphabet sheets that came with all of their holiday collection packs back in the day. It's not that I didn't use them at the time, or in the meantime; but nevertheless I've amassed a bit of a collection... though admittedly not all of them still have any vowels left. So this week I decided to mix and match several colorways to make a fun texty background for my card. Then I added some nice big ornament stickers from BG's Figgy collection, a mat of red, and some machine stitching around the edges et voila!"
♥♥♥
JB2618: Stuck on You runs until 6pm (Eastern) on Wednesday, September 9th. We cannot wait to see what you'll make with STICKERS!


1 comment:
As always great cards I'm going to look ut don't think I have stickers at the cottage, nit that I am good at using stickers but I try.
Post a Comment