Friday, September 25, 2026

The Stockings Were Hung

If you've already guessed that this fortnight we want to see cards which feature Christmas Stockings, then HOORAY you're right! If you're feeling ambitious, you could make a stocking-shaped card, for which we've found you some excellent templates; but of course a card with a stocking stamp, diecut, or journal card also works!

Here's what we made this week:


Stephanie says, "When I found this cute little stocking on the Pinkfresh Studio Happy Holidays Wood Accent, I knew it would be perfect to build my card around.  The September Pinkfresh Studio Challenge is Again & Again (using repeated elements), so I added two more of the Wood Accents as my first repeated element.  Then I paired them with two Pinkfresh Studio papers that had repeated elements (squares and rectangles) and finished by repeating clusters of  Pinkfresh Gold Glitter Dots and a tiny believe ephemera sticker."



Lauren says, "That's an Authentique journal card from a year or two ago, and as soon as I saw it in my journal card stash, I was already pulling the colors and the vibes out for a little collage. I've got some nicely patina-ed sheet music; a page from an old Ideals Christmas magazine plus some poinsettias from another page (backed with cardstock and adorned with Sunflower Stickles in the centers); some text paper; a little border strip with the days of the week; a Graphic 45 sentiment; some miscellaneous holiday washi and a few super-skinny red mats." 

♥♥♥

And for one lucky participant, we will be gifting the Knotted Circle Wreaths dies from Memory Box.



JB2620: The Stockings Were Hung runs until 6pm (Eastern) on Wednesday, October 7th. Link  your own Stocking-centric masterpiece(s) right here:

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments: