Monday, October 29, 2012

a very ♥MERRY MONDAY♥ to you, jingle belles!

lauren here, just popping in to mention that i'm pretty excited to be a guest designer today at my favorite holiday card sketch, site merry monday! many thanks to lesley croghan and her very talented gang, who chose my monsta xmas card and invited me along; now i'd like to invite YOU along, as well, why not combine our creature feature prompt with their gorgeous sketch?!


here's my card:


there's plenty of time for you to get in on BOTH of these fun challenges:  
holiday creature feature runs through 6pm (EST) on halloween (that's this wednesday evening); and merry monday sketch #39 goes until sunday, november 4th at noon, PST! ♥

3 comments:

Marianne said...

Great idea. I've been meaning to play along at Merry Monday for a while now and the new sketch looks great. Also love LOVE your card. Despite the soft pastel colours it does have a very festive Christmassy feel!

LeAnne said...

Well, we are so glad to have you with us this week! This is so sweet with its vintage vibe! I just got a reindeer die...hmmm, maybe I should play along with your challenge if the hurricane allows me some time!

Rose said...

this is beautiful :)