Thursday, October 4, 2012

There's No Business Like ♥SNOW♥ Business...

...and nobody who ROCKS the snow-themed papercrafts quite as well as our fellow ♥JINGLE BELLES♥! Here are a few cards which especially warmed our hearts this week:

Allisa
of Rocky Mountain Paper Crafts
used peaceful neutral tones to create a striking elegant snowflake design.


Delphine
of Delphine's Place
created a beauty in blue with these sweet little snowmen
that make us smile ... JOY for sure.



Berit Synnøve 
Berit's Hobbykrok

created a lovely vintage snowy design with lots of
fantastic details and textures (click through for close-ups) 


Many thanks to everyone who played along, we always love to see what you do, and we're sure YOU will love to see what your fellow belles did this fortnight, so be sure to scroll down and check out the Fabulously Dashing Snow Gallery! We'll be back at midnight with a prompt we hope finds you in the pink... and we'll have a bit of a charitable "proposition" as well! Hope to see you then!

4 comments:

Allisa said...

Thanks so much for featuring my card.

June Houck said...

Oh my goodness these are wonderful cards! Great choices :)

Berit Synnøve said...

I'm so happy you like my card :)))
Hugs Berit

Delphine said...

Thank you so much for featuring my card, I am so happy you liked it! I love Allisa's and Berit's too!!! Hugs Delphine xx