Friday, October 26, 2012

Creature Christmas Continues

We're still celebrating all living Creatures at Jingle Belles this week ... Lauren and I seldom discuss what cards we're going to make, so when I went to draft the post, I had to laugh that we were both still on a bit of pink kick (can you ever really have too much pink) ...

Here's what we made:

Lauren says, "ok, so for anyone who thought "monsta xmas" was a little tooooooo silly, i'm sure flamingo christmas is even worse! but i love flamingos, i love pink, i love BRIGHT tropical colors on holiday cards, and i love to do something unexpected. pretty sure i've succeeded in all of those goals this time, lol! the bottom line for me, when this stops being FUN, i will stop doing it. luckily, there's no sign of that yet!" :) :) :)



Stephanie says, "I'm a pretty chaotic crafter & sometimes my best inspiration comes from the piles of remains that are left on my craft table.  As I was trying to figure out how I could incorporate the rest of these fun little dimensional penguin stickers ... I saw the Holiday Bingo Card among the paper scraps ... and voila ... Jolly Penguin Bingo was born (using this week's iSpy Sketch) ... love these fun little guys."

So keep those cards featuring all living creatures coming our way ... link them up by Wednesday, October 31st at 6pm (EST) using keyword JB12-22 for galleries & our  Jingle Belles Flickr Group ... who knows, maybe we'll even throw in a little holiday surprise for one lucky participant.

2 comments:

Barbara said...

Oooohhhh... I think I have those little penguins somewhere in my stash! Great card! Love the flamingo, too!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!