Friday, June 6, 2014

Red & Green & Christmas All Over

For this prompt we're celebrating the traditional colors of Christmas - Red and Green - so we'd like you to make a card that primarily features those colors.

Here are our Red and Green creations:


Lauren says, "Sometimes I get so involved in trying to make new and original Christmas cards that I forget how beautiful the traditional red and green combination actually is! Using complementary colors (those directly opposite each other on the color wheel) always provides plenty of contrast while still being harmonious to look at; I've also gone a bit wild in terms of texture, which always makes me happy!"


Stephanie says, "I combined Red & Green plaid paper with a Red & Green Border Sticker from another paper collection ... I love how using a cohesive color palette allows you to combine different product lines.  I finished with a piece of Christmas Flair and some Word Stickers."

And now it's your turn to embrace Red and Green in whatever way you'd like! Link up between now and 6pm (EST) on Wednesday, June 18th. Keyword for galleries and our Flickr group is JB:14:12.

3 comments:

Optimistic Existentialist said...

Ok as someone who is a Christmas enthusiast, I love this!!

Darnell said...

Thank you for a classic color combo for a Christmas card!! Hugs, Darnell

Di said...

I just found your challenge - super theme too!

Di xx