Friday, October 23, 2015

Do You Sketch What I Sketch?

We're bringing you another sketch this week to help you keep building that holiday card stash.


This one has lots of possibilities for using solids or designer papers ... and of course the circle can be any shape. We can't wait to see what you create!

Here's our take on the layout:

Lauren says, "Coincidentally, the day before I saw Stephanie's amazing sketch, I had bought some beautiful new holiday papers by "Crafts and You" and "Pion Designs" plus the most gorgeous glittery Prima poinsettias and I was dying to use all of it at once... with a few vintage bits of my own thrown in to boot! So that's exactly what I did, because *YOWZA* this is the perfect sketch for some torn layers, don't you think?!" :) :) :)


Stephanie says, "I used a two sided designer paper, so I die cut my curvy line and then just flipped over the paper for the other layer.  A dimensional sticker made this one come together quickly."

Now it's your turn to take this fun sketch in any direction that suits your holiday card-making mood! Link your cards right here by 6pm (EST) on Wednesday, November 4th. Keyword for galleries and Flickr is JB:15:22.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Lovely sketch, I can't wait to play along!!

I'm so sad I missed out on the pink challenge but congratulations on the money raised, you guys are awesome!

Nancy Soetaert said...

Like the sketch!
nancy

hellerlittle said...

great Sketch and wonderfull inspirations...
hope I can be part agein

CU hellerlittle

Anonymous said...

whew! i just made it - thanks for a great sketch! would love to see more.