Friday, October 9, 2015

Deck the Halls... in ♥PINK♥!


If you've played along with us at ♥JINGLE BELLES♥ in any of our previous years, you probably already know that the first prompt of October --which is, of course, Breast Cancer Awareness Month-- is always PINK CHRISTMAS, that the brief is to make a holiday card which (perhaps you've guessed, lol?!) has at least a bit of pink in it, and that Stephanie and Lauren each donate $2 for every card linked up during this fortnight.

This year we'll be donating to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation, which focuses strongly on the research aspect of the disease and has earned very high marks from charity evaluation sites such as Charity Navigator. There's no limit to how many brand new ♥PINK♥ holiday cards you can submit, so we'd love for you to join us early and often! Just link up at this post before 6pm on Wednesday, October 21st. Feel free to share this info, re-post the graphic, and link to us on your blogs and your favorite social media sites. Many thanks and lots of love! ♥♥♥ 

Meanwhile, here are our PINK CHRISTMAS cards:


Stephanie says, "I created a paper quilt using scraps of pink holiday papers (and some non-holiday papers) ... I love playing with my scraps."


Lauren says, "Ok, yeah, I almost feel like I'm cheating, because let's face it, I looooooove pink, and make plenty of pink cards all year round. None of them mean as much to me as the ones I make right here in October, however, so I like to go all out, as you can see. Having found a bit of somehow totally forgotten (?!) pink fabric paper with Eiffel Towers on it, my card took a bit of a French twist, with a sentiment to match!"

As you know, we love to see all your holiday cards, all the time; but ♥PINK CHRISTMAS♥ is very near and dearto our hearts so we hope you'll join us (maybe more than once?!) this fortnight. Link up here before 6pm on Wednesday, October 21st. Keyword for galleries and Flickr is JB:15:21.

10 comments:

Marianne said...

Fab cards and such a worthy cause. Such a great way to use up those scraps and I love the French twist. I'm hoping I can squeeze in some crafty time this weekend.

hellerlittle said...

I´m new here as follower from germany. I will support this challenge and have promoted it on my blog - hoping a lot of my Followers will do this also.
Let´s start the PINK fun *lol and let us help !!!
CU hellerlittle

Diane said...

Wonderful cards! So nice you you two!!

Leslie Hanna said...

Only for YOU would I purposely use (gah) PINK on a card! :)

KT Fit Kitty said...

Wonderful challenge and worthy cause! Thank you for the donation! Your DT samples are gorgeous!

Paper Profusion said...

Thanks for challenge ladies and for your generously giving to great cause. Nicola x

Granmargaret said...

Thank you for the challenge. Lovely inspiration cards. Thank you for donating to the breast cancer. My daughter is a breast cancer survivor still having treatment. I am a cancer survivor.

Bananastamper said...

You Ladies rock! Thanks for the fabulous Pink inspiration but also for the weekly inspiration and encouragement as we build our Holiday card collection all year long!
A great cause and you are almost at 50 cards!
Shanna :)

Electra said...

So glad I spotted this! Better late than never. Hugs to you both, you really do ROCK!

Diane said...

Beautiful cards and such a gorgeous challenge for a very good cause!!