Friday, January 20, 2017

STICK-y & Sweet

We're getting all STICK-y and Sweet this week ... which means we're creating cards that feature at least one STICKER ... or perhaps many more!

Stickers were my (Stephanie's) first love when I discovered card making almost 20 years ago, and I still have quite a stash today (and I'm sure you do too).  Perhaps break out your oldest stickers ... or ones you just picked-up on Christmas clearance ... just use some stickers in your design.

Here's what we created:


Stephanie says, "Penny Black Stickeroos are my absolutely favorite and I have a rather (ahem) large collection of them.  I decided to use the oldest sticker in the bunch ... Snowflakes Falling from 2007 with the layout from Sketch Saturday.  These stickers are so awesome, the card almost makes itself (and since it was so easy to assemble, I made three more on my blog and used the entire set of stickers)."

Lauren's Card

Lauren says, "I went with the "perhaps many more" strategy, lol. I've got three beautiful (ancient!) baubles from the late, great Hambly Screen Prints and four-- count 'em four-- different, layered, border stickers! Luckily I had the latest Atlantic Hearts sketch to tell me exactly where to place them!"

So after you've completed your sticker sensation, make sure you link-it-up at below before Wednesday, February 1st at 6pm EST .  Keyword for our Flickr Gallery (and others) is JB:17:02

5 comments:

Emily Shroom said...

I love your challenge titles! A pretty pair of stickered cards, was a tough challenge (I clearly need to buy more Christmas stickers!) but had fun playing along (c:

Marianne said...

Yay! So glad I made it for this round. Love your creations too!

Sybrina K said...

Thanks for the inspiration -- aka nudge -- to actually do more than look at those holiday stickers I buy. Great cards and a fun challenge. :)

Celeste Goff said...

Yes, I'm with Sybrina...thank you for the nudge. I never think to use stickers on my cards so I'm glad you broke me out of my comfortable little box!

Lorraine said...

Great cards ladies. I always love seeing your inspiration.