Friday, March 16, 2018

Sing a Song of Christmas

Welcome back for another week of MUSICAL creativity ... break out your favorite musical elements and join the holiday fun.

Here's what we created this week:



Lauren says, "There's nothing to say that sheet music can only be a background on our cards! Here I've built a sentiment with my own diecut Music Alphas from my Etsy shop, Just Enough Stuff, then filled in with ordinary Xmas stash items: adorable, dimensional Doodlebug stickers, super-useful chipboard letters, and maybe the best Christmas plaid paper of all time, courtesy of Photoplay!"



Stephanie says, "This was not the card I initially intended to make for this week's prompt ... but sometimes you fall in love with the cards from the leftovers more than the original creations (you can click through to see the original card and one other leftover design).  I used musical papers, border & elements from Kaiser Kraft Frosted Collection.  I accented with some vintage stamps from the National Wildlife Federation (that I stumbled upon when I was looking for some holiday stickers that are currently lost somewhere in my stash ... so much of my creativity is serendipitous."

Remember, you have until Wednesday, March 14th at 6pm EST to link-up your holiday designs.

3 comments:

sherrysomers said...

Adorable!

June Houck said...

I personally find cards from leftovers satisfying, Stef. I love your beautiful blues and browns; gorgeous!

Lauren, your Doodlebug critters are super fun on your musical alphas :)

Saqib Khatri said...

Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. Girls Like You