Friday, August 3, 2018

Getting Ahead(er)

We're still making cards inspired by our lovely Jingle Belles Blog Banner this week.



Here is how we were inspired.




Lauren says, "This week I again chose to use the basic color palette of neutrals with pops of lime, silver glitter and teal. I also tried to do a version of the header's very layered background, though instead of digital elements, I used a variety of rub-on transfers, which kind of unintentionally added to the "distressed" vibe of the collage! But there are echos of many of the same shapes, including those shiny scattered gold stars, which miiiiiight be my favorite!"


Stephanie says, "This week I used a larger deer and tree as my focal images and added embossed texture, pearls, texty sentiments and some bling at the top of the tree ... as I created, I just kept thinking WWLD (what would Lauren do)."

Can't wait to see what you create ... link-up your card at the original post by 6pm EST on Wednesday.

No comments: