Friday, October 18, 2019

Think PINK!!!

We're still celebrating PINK CHRISTMAS at ♥JINGLE BELLES♥ and you're still invited to play along! Remember, Stephanie and Lauren each donate $2 for every newly made PINK CHRISTMAS card that gets linked up with us this fortnight, so if you're only going to join us once this year, this would be an awesome time to do so!

Here's what we made this week:


Lauren says, "This week I raided my collection of Prima holiday papers, using lots of Santa Baby and a little bit of the Sweet Peppermint collection. But my favorite part of this card is the panel I made which is nothing but pink diecut doilies, overlapping each other. I kind of wish I had not covered it up as much I did, but I know it's there and it makes me happy. I did lots of edge-distressing and loads of machine stitching and called it a day."

Stephanie's Other PINK Card

Stephanie says, "I am always on the lookout for Pink Holiday paper, and on my travels last week, I picked up the fun Holly Jolly Collection from My Mind's Eye.  I wanted to pair it with a Santa, so I used the one from The Ink Road Stamps Happy Holla Days. I paired him with a sentiment from My Favorite Things Sassy Pants Holiday and this week's Sketch Saturday."

Scroll down to the original PINK CHRISTMAS post to see the reader's gallery and link up as many of your own PINK CHRISTMAS cards as you'd like to! ♥

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Two more great samples! I'm hoping to start seeing pink soon. It's awesome that you are fighting breast cancer!

Marianne said...

Fun cards, ladies! I think I need to take a look at my patterned paper stash this week...after I have finished and linked up the cards that are already in the making...
Marianne x