Friday, November 8, 2019

Baby, It's Cold Outside

This week we are making cards featuring things you wear when it's cold outside … gloves, earmuffs, mittens, scarves, coats, Christmas Sweaters, socks … you get the picture.




Lauren says, "I found some adorable Hello Kitty giftwrap at the discount store and knew HK would make the perfect star for this week's card. When I want to use something like a flimsy piece of giftwrap on my cards, I first run a piece of plain white cardstock through my xyron machine and gently place the delicate wrapping paper on top, avoiding any wrinkles. Once I have cardstock weight paper, I can fussy cut the individual designs as I've done here. I used this week's Sketch Saturday (#588) as a guide to placing all my elements."





Stephanie says, "I used one of my Gel Press Print tags, which was the perfect rusty orange for the Color Challenge at Sunday Stamps and combined it with Reverse Confetti's Stock Your Stash Challenge to make holiday cards ... Reverse Confetti's Happy Winter Hats are my favorite because all of the pieces are stamped and die cut separately, so you can make whatever color combination you want."

Link your cards here by 6pm (EST) on Wednesday, November 20th. Keyword for galleries and flickr is JB:19:23.


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

3 comments:

Rose said...

what a fun challenge!! love both your cards :)

Aimeslee Winans said...

Hello Belles! Mighty cute creations. I'm a sucker for anything Hello Kitty and Lauren's card is totes adorb! Love Stef's tag, too. The red background is perfect with that winter hat. Fun challenge! xoxo

Tammy said...

Fun challenge and cute cards ladies!