Friday, November 15, 2019

Mittens, Scarves & Sweaters

We're still celebrating the attire of winter (and we needed lots of it this week) ... you know, mittens, scarves, boots, parkas, earmuffs and of course... sweaters!

Here's how we bundled-up this week:


Stephanie's Other Card

Stephanie says, "I decided to bring Sexy back with a little Ugly Christmas Sweater fun with stamps from Simon Says Stamp.  I did an *oops* when I scored my card base, so I trimmed the front even a little shorter, so I could show off a few rows of green washi tape attached to the inside."


Lauren says, "I built the colors and shabby chic vibe of my card around this sweet vintage-style journal card from Authentique. I added loads of distressed layers, a bit of dry embossing (and sanding), a little sheet music, some machine stitching... in fact there's a little bit of pretty much EVERYTHING I love on a Christmas card, right here!"