Friday, November 29, 2019

It's a BANNER Holiday

For our final Jingle Belles prompt of 2019, we're creating cards inspired by our 2019 Jingle Belles Blog Banner (designed by lovely Lauren).


You can take your inspiration from any part of the design (deer ... frames ... doilies ... pearl flourishes ... you get the picture) ... just make sure you let us know your inspiration in your post.

Here's how we were inspired this week.


Stephanie say, "I love making things inspired by Lauren's designs because I seldom create with that many layers (but always love it when I do).  I started with large of a large vintage doily on a neutral kraft card base and then kept building on top.  There is a champagne bling flourishLittle Bits Mini Frame 3 Die from Taylored Expressions, punched snowflakes with champagne bling centers, a snow sentiment sticker ... and of course a lovely winter deer."


Lauren says, "This week I've once again used the sketch of the header and a bunch of the elements, (the framed deer, a doily shape, pearl flourish, scattered snowflakes, etc) but this time I've chosen cute and colorful versions instead of the more glamorous white-on-white of the header. Most of my patterned paper is from My Mind's Eye's "Holly Jolly" collection, which I got at Paper Anthology; the bling and brads are Eyelet Outlet of course; the rest is bits and bobs from my stash. It's a bit of a mish-mash, but I love how it turned out!"

No comments: