Friday, July 3, 2020

STARS and/or STRIPES Forever

Since tomorrow is Independence Day in the USA, we're asking you to incorporate either stars or stripes into your card design (it needn't be red, white or blue) … just stars or stripes (or both!) in any medium you choose.

Here's how we used our Stars and/or Stripes:





Stephanie says, "I couldn't resist breakout out my Taylored Expressions Starry Background with coordinating Stencil & Cutting Plate.  I used the Starry Cutting Plate on Purple Glitter Cardstock and laid it over the Stamped Image on light purple cardstock that I stenciled with two colors of purple ink.   I finished with a sentiment from Taylored Expression Flip the Snowflake."



Lauren says, "I went with stars AND stripes, but my Simple Stories red-on -red stars are admittedly  quite understated. All of my papers are from 2018 or so, and came from my LSS, Paper Anthology in Kenvil, NJ. The sweet fussy-cut snowman and candycane striped paper are Authentique; the dimensional holly is from Prima Marketing and the sheet music is from my stash of vintage goodies."


Link your starry and or stripey creations right here, by 6pm (EDT) on Wednesday, July 15th. Keyword for galleries and Flickr is JB:20:14.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

1 comment:

Gail said...

Love the stripes in this card! Super layout! Thanks for the new challenge!