Friday, July 10, 2020

STRIPES and/or STARS

We're still creating with STRIPES and/or STARS this week (there are no bonus points for using both, but you know we love it when you do).

Here's what we created:


Lauren says, "This week I went a bit exponential: my star paper is cut into star shapes and the stripes in my striped paper have stripes! Gotta love that, right? I used my nested star dies to cut two layers for each star and matted them off-center for a more casual look. I used the stars to frame up some fun Doodlebug holiday stickers and found an ancient tab to serve as my sentiment. Job done!"


Stephanie says, "I went through my Christmas paper stash with my 1 1/4" square punch and punched out anything I could find with a star or stripe.  Then I created this fun quilted design on a kraft card base.  I added some bling and a few gold glittery foam stars to finish the design.  The sentiment is Memory Box Typewriter Holiday Elements.

♥♥♥

Scroll down to the original post to see the Stars and Stripes readers' gallery and link up your own masterpiece!

2 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Lovely! Jo x

Gail said...

2 beautiful cards - TFS