Friday, January 21, 2022

Christmas Sweets & Treats

This week we're still *staying fit* by creating cards with no calories featuring Christmas Candy, Cookies, Cake and other sweet holiday treats.

Here are our no calorie creations:



Lauren says, "In December, I treated myself to Carta Bella's "Christmas Cheer" collection at Paper Anthology and I especially love the entire page of "Just for You Tags" in the set. For this card, I trimmed five of my favorite food-related tags, mounted them on some coordinating gingham and then a background of older Authentique holiday paper that matches perfectly, and called it a day."



Stephanie says, "This week's card features that classic holiday candy - the candy cane.  I found a pieces of ephemera that coordinated with the scrap of background paper.  The sentiment is from The Ink Blot Shop Mixed Holiday Greetings."

No comments: