Friday, January 14, 2022

Getting Fit for 2022

Since the New Year often brings resolutions to eat less sugar and get fit, and paper sweets have no calories, we're asking you to add candy, cookies, cake or any other favorite holiday sweet to your cards for the next Jingle Belles prompt.

Here's how we got sweet this week:



Stephanie Says, "I couldn't resist featuring all of those vintage holiday goodies found in the Stamperia Classic Christmas.  I cut out the two circles and sentiment from papers in the collection (sponging ink on the edges) and attached them using the sketch from Fusion Card Challenge.  The paper on the slimline card base reminded me of the vintage cookbooks in my Grandma's kitchen that I would read like novels."



Lauren says, "I've adorned an older Doodlebug gingerbread house sticker with a couple of candy-centric Eyelet Outlet brads and a Pearl Swirl above the chimney. The cool paper-strip background is based on an absolutely ancient, totally brilliant Card Maps sketch that I discovered lurking in my inspiration file."  

♥♥♥

Link your sweets and treats right here by 6pm (Eastern) on Wednesday, January 26th. Keyword for galleries and Flickr is JB-22-02.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

2 comments:

LeAnne said...

Fun challenge! Love both cards, too!

Marianne said...

Yay! I made it ... in the nick of time!
Thanks for a fun challenge!
Marianne x