Friday, January 7, 2022

Thank You Santa

We're still making cards with those new crafting products that Santa left under the tree.  Remember, you have until Wednesday, January 12th at 6pm EST to link-up your creations, in the post directly below this one.

Here's what new goodies we used this week:



Lauren says, "This week's card is admittedly untraditional (except in Hawaii, lol!) but having received not one but TWO awesome sets of tropical flowers and foliage from Santa Stephanie, I literally could not wait to use them... so I didn't! I cut all of the pieces from Lawn Fawn's Happy Hibiscus and Tropical Leaves out of colorful patterned paper scraps; fashioned an appropriately sentiment from stickers and attached everything to my bold and beautiful A9 card."



Stephanie says, "My card features three new Lawn Fawn products Santa brought for my stash.  The Lawn Fawn Stitched Snowflake Backdrop die was cut into silver metallic cardstock.  Next I used the Giant Let It Snow Die from Green Glitter Cardstock (that I aslo used to frame my snowflake panel).  I finished with one of the cute little bunnies from Lawn Fawn Snow Day.  I finished with a bit of marker coloring and a glittery enamel dot for his bunny tail."

2 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Great "new" items to play with, fab cards. My gift arrived so hope to create on the weekend.

Fikreta said...

Gorgeous cards!