Friday, April 28, 2023

Raiding the Refrigerator (or Craft Stash)

We're still creating with Holiday Leftovers at Jingle Belles this week ... remember we want to see you use all of those little crafty leftovers that you saved because they were too pretty to throw away or recycle. 

Here how we raided our crafty stashes this week to create our holiday cards:


Lauren says, "This week I was excited to find the last dozen or so of a sheet of extremely ancient Artchix Studio Inchies; and then I stumbled upon the perfect sketch (Sketch Saturday #724) to use them up!  I matted the inchies on a leftover scrap of green cardstock, then planted them on that orphaned strip of stripey Basic Grey exactly the right size for two 6" cards. I also used up a couple of Joy diecuts that were sitting on my worktable. I popped on a few Eyelet Outlet Holly Brads just for extra texture and interest."


Stephanie says, "When I saw the layout at Sketch Saturday #724, I thought it would be perfect to use with some of my Gelli Print leftovers.  I punched five 1 1/4" squares and then realized I still had enough leftover bits to create my card background.  I love those metallic paint prints.  I finished with a leftover piece of gold thread from my fiber stash & a strip sentiment that I found at the bottom of one of my stamp drawers (so no idea where it originated)."

Scroll down to the original post and be inspired by the Holiday Leftovers Readers' Gallery. You've still got until next Wednesday evening (May 3rd) to join the fun!

No comments: