Friday, April 26, 2024

The MAN with the Bag

This fortnight at Jingle Belles we're asking you to create cards that feature - The MAN with the Bag - aka Santa Claus, Saint Nicholas, Kris Kringle (you get the picture). Make sure Santa is front & center on your design.

Here is how we celebrated Santa this week:

Stephanie's Card

Stephanie says, "I picked up a piece of 12x12" journaling cards paper from Echo Park's The Magic of Christmas Collection together with the 6" paper pad from the same collection at my local scrapbooking store last week.  I have no idea why Santa has a Christmas Cake in his hand, or why his other hand was empty as if he was saying - Ta da - but I felt like he needed something in the other hand.  I settled on the perfectly sized Bottle of Beer brad from Eyelet Outlet - it will be perfect for several of the people on my Christmas card list.  I paired it with one of the papers from the 6" pack as well as a scrap of coffee swirled paper for the card base that matched the chocolate in the cake."


Lauren says, "I’ve combined a bunch of different Doodlebug collections and elements: the Santa, tree and a few presents are cut from journal cards; the presents and candies are stickers; the sentiment is from a the super-useful page full of tags and sentiments. The red text paper is Elle's Studio... I think... it’s ancient, and was in the scrap box so I'm not positive. The blue graph paper is Photoplay. There are Eyelet Outlet Enamel Dots and an Enamel Star on the cute Christmas tree and a Matte Dot on Santa's hat."

♥♥♥
Link your Santa-centric masterpiece(s) right here by 6pm (Eastern) on May 8th. 
Keyword word for Flickr, galleries, etc, is JB2409. 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun cards and prompt. I have the perfect die I’ve been meaning to use. Hope I can make multiple cards like I did for the last challenge. Time to get that card stack growing. 😃
Marianne x

Dotty Jo said...

Oooooooooooo, don't mind if I do! Lovely cards, gals, Jo x