Friday, April 5, 2024

More Cookies, Please

We're still creating holiday cards inspired by this fabulous collection of holiday cookies from Kristen's Cookies, and you're still invited to join the fun. Remember, when you share your card, we'd like for you to let us know which cookie you chose, and how it inspired you! 


Here's what we made this week:


Lauren says, "This week I went with the pink cookie (how could I not?!) that has the cute Santa, and once again my inspiration was partially informed by the fact that I was under the impression that I had a very similar Santa image. As it turns out, I had a Doodlebug Santa that was in a completely different style, but... it was already on a PINK journal card, so I just went with the flow! I began with the intention of going super-minimal and using a plain pink background, but then I remembered I'm *ME* lol, and added a few pink patterned paper layers as well as the sentiment that I'd cropped off of the journal card."


Stephanie says, "My card is clearly inspired by the cool Candy Cane Cookies.  I used stamps from Reverse Confetti (retired) and colored them with my markers.  Since my Candy Cane image didn't have the pretty pink bow, I created a pink gelliprint background for them to pull in that fun color combination."


This challenge runs until Wednesday evening, March 10th. Scroll down to the original post to see the super-sweet Readers' Gallery and link your delicious cookie-inspired creations! 

1 comment:

Dotty Jo said...

Lovely inspiration! Jo x