Friday, May 17, 2024

The 12 Days of Cardstock

We're still celebrating a Cardstock Christmas at Jingle Belles (no designer papers allowed).  You can die cut it, stamp on it, tear it... just make cardstock the star of the show.

Here's how we created with Cardstock this week:

Lauren says, "I stamped half a dozen poinsettias from Wendy Vecchi's Doodle Christmas Stamp Set and a bunch of holly leaves from the Doodle Holiday set, embossing them in Ranger Lilac Pearl and White Embossing Powders, respectively. I colored them with Petunia, Peat Moss and English Ivy Archival Inks, then did a bit of fussy-cutting before adding Sunflower Liquid Pearls to the centers. I stamped the large swag of greenery from Doodle Holiday in English Ivy across the chunky chipboard "Joy" from Wendy's Statements Chippies; then mounted all of the above on a cardstock panel to which I gave quite an impressive bit of dimension with Spellbinders' Flowers & Foliage 3D Embossing Folder. One skinny Petunia mat later, my 5.5" square card was complete!"



Stephanie says, "I can't think about cardstock without thinking about the fun ways you can use Core'dinations Cardstock.  This time I chose to tear two shades of blue cardstock exposing the coordinating color of the core and layered it on my card base.  I paired it with a puffy hot chocolate mug that a topped with puffy poinsettia for the Caffeinated Christmas Flower Challenge.  I finished with some Eyelet Outlet Glitter Enamel Dots and a sentiment from Impress."

Make sure you link-up your Cardstock Christmas creations by 6pm EST on Wednesday, May 22nd.

3 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Totally gorgeous, Jo x

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

ionabunny said...

Love your ripped background. Fabulous. Hugz