Friday, September 20, 2024

Fun, Fun, Funny

We're still making a cards that are funny, punny, silly or snarky, and we'd love for YOU to make us laugh, smile or chuckle with your Humorous Holiday cards. Here's what we made this week:



Lauren says, "I loved Stephanie's Taylored Expressions Grumpling card from last week, and it reminded me that I own the Mythical Grumplings stamp set, with it's supercute sourpuss of a yeti, to whom I've given an Eyelet Outlet Santa Hat Brad. The (sadly out of print) Stamplorations' "Jingle All the Way" die was perfect for the top part of the sentiment, and the rest is computer-generated, using a free font called Bohemian Typewriter. A nice big Nestabilities label die trimmed the center panel; which I layered onto a piece of offset chevron patterned paper... (so ancient I have no idea who made it) ...augmented with some seasonal skinny washi tape strips."



Stephanie says, "Another line of stamps I love for fun & snark are My Favorite Things Sassy Pants (this is Sassy Pants Holiday).  I paired the sentiment with some fun puffy elf stickers I've had in my stash for longer than I remember ... aren't they laugh-out-loud perfect."


And don't forget, there's a little prize for one lucky participant - the Hero Arts Ho Ho Ho Santa Faces Stamp Set.


You still have until next Wednesday evening (9-25) to link up your own humorous holiday card(s); just scroll down to the original Ho Ha Ha post, directly beneath this one.

No comments: