Friday, September 6, 2024

It Came Upon a Midnight CASE

This week we're still asking you to CASE (Copy And Selectively Edit) any of the cards that Lauren or Stephanie have made for any of the previous Jingle Belles prompts (yep, you've got 13 1/2 years of cards to choose from). 

Be sure to link to the card that inspired you and tell us the selective edits you made to the design.


Lauren says, "This week I was inspired by Stephanie's Neutral Noel collage card from June of 2021 (see below) I swapped the cool "found relatives" style photo for a scanned and re-sized vintage postcard of appropriate colors that is portrait rather than landscape-shaped; and of course my collage and vintage bits are different, but I kept to the footprint of the original card and made sure to include some sheet music, some softly patterned paper, a small piece of transparency, and... my favorite... that cool wrap of twine!"

Stephanie's Inspiring Card


Stephanie says, "I chose Lauren's Man with the Bag card from June 2022, but I swapped Santa for a different Doodlebug Doodle-Pops Sugarplum Street 3-D stickers.  I also moved my sentiment underneath my scene and with my rotated oval die cut.  I had so much fun creating my paper scrap quilted background."


No comments: