Friday, September 13, 2024

HO HA HA!

This fortnight at Jingle Belles, we're asking you to create Humorous Holiday Cards. They can be funny, punny, snarky or silly but make sure they're something that will induce a smile, a chuckle or a laugh.

Here's how we're sharing our humor this week:


Stephanie says, "When I think of humor and snark, I immediately go to the Grumpy Characters from Taylored Expressions.  For this week's card, I used Taylored Expressions Big Grumpy - Cat with a sentiment and antlers from Taylored Expressions Big Grumpy-Christmas.  I positioned him onto a piece of Taylored Expressions Build a Scene Christmas paper with a tiny bit of holly on the sign finishing the design.



Lauren says, "As I was pursuing a completely different idea, I found this teeny (1" square) HUMBUG stamp which I think has to be 20+ years old, and I wondered if I could make it into a full-sized A2 card. As it turns out, YES, I could; though it's definitely a bit more pared down than my usual style. A little matted diecut frame, some foam Thickers, and a few patterned paper panels in appropriately coordinating "Humbug Green" et voila!


And just for giggles (get it LOL) - for one lucky participant, we've got a fun little prize - 


♥♥♥

JB2419: Ho Ha Ha will run until 6pm (Eastern) on Wednesday, September 25th. 
Link your humorous holiday cards right here: 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments: