Friday, January 5, 2018

Santa Was Really *Good* to Us

We're still creating with the goodies that Santa brought us this year ... Be sure to tell us in your post what fun new items you are using, so we can all be suitably envious.

Here's what we created with our gifts this week:


Lauren says, "Here's a shocking true confession: apparently when I put away this awesome Cut-plorations "Jingle All the Way" die after receiving it for Xmas 2016 (!) from Santa Stephanie, it had slid down to the bottom of the flip-thru storage box i use for my holiday dies. And since i couldn't see it, it just ceased to exist. So this is the very first time I'm using it, but definitely NOT the last, in fact I should probably apologize in advance for how many times you'll be seeing this thing in the near future, lol. In addition, I'm showing off are more gorgeous 6x6" papers from a set called, "Quilted Christmas" which also came from Stephanie, my favorite Stampin' Up demonstrator!"



Stephanie says, "I realized as I was looking through my yet-to-be-used new stash, that I had yet to ink one of my Christmas gifts that I got from Santa last Christmas (I know ... embarrassing), so that is the set I used for this card -- Neat & Tangled Scandinavian Prints Christmas Die Cuts for the adhesive glittery felt trees and for the sentiment too.  I filled the sky with snowflakes from Essentials by Ellen Bear Ware 2."

Scroll down to the original post to link up your own creations AND read about the fun prize one lucky cardmaker will receive! ♥

2 comments:

Sue Crease said...

I think we all have stuff we buy and it gets hidden under other equally beautiful stuff. Just glad you found them and gave them a run out. 😊

Marianne said...

Fun cards! I have some NBUS CUTplorations dies as well that I really should start using.