Friday, January 19, 2018

Three of a Kind ... working on a Full Christmas House

We're back creating in trios this week ... cards that feature three of a single design element.

Here are what we made with our *threes* this week:


Lauren says, "My 'three' are pretty obvious this week-- in the form of red flowers so old I'm not entirely positive where they came from. I know they've got Eyelet Outlet Sticky-Back Pearl centers, though. And that they're accenting the scanned and re-sized vintage postcard I used as focal image. And that my layout is based on the awesome current sketch from Sketch Saturday."


Stephanie says, "I liked the paper I used last week so much, I used the rest of the 12x12 sheet to make a second card.  I call this one a triple-triple ... three groups of three ... don't you just love those little snowmen.  all I had to add were a few paper scraps, a sticker sentiment, and a couple of enamel dots to add a little dimension to the balls on top of their winter hats."

Scroll down to the original post to see the already awesome Readers' Gallery and link up your own masterpiece!

No comments: